Laguna Niguel Driver's Education
Safety 1st Driving School is the premier choice for Driver's Education in Laguna Niguel!
Welcome to Safety 1st Driving School, proudly serving Laguna Niguel and all of Orange County.
Why Safety 1st?
- We issue Student Licenses – which means you can start your 6-hour lesson without your Learner’s Permit!
- Our cars are brand new and have very high Safety Ratings. Learn more here.
- We are fully bonded and insured, and all our instructors are licensed by the California DMV as well as Safety 1st’s own rigorous training requirements.
- We have a very high success rate for students passing the DMV written and behind-the-wheel exams on their first try.
- We genuinely care. We’re here for our students from the first time we meet till your final DMV exam and beyond. It’s true – just ask any of our students.
Our Online Training Course is only $29, and most importantly, it’s interactive and keeps your attention! You can move at your own pace and all your progress is saved every time you log out. Click here to learn more.
Safety 1st’s Behind-the-Wheel training is far superior to any of our Orange County competitors. Here’s why:
1. It’s one-on-one.
There won’t be any other students in the car during your training. We focus 100% of our attention on the student.
2. We are professional.
Always dressed appropriately, ALWAYS on time. We will pick you up and drop you off – you never need your own car. (You can even use our cars for your final DMV test!)
3. More driving time.
We log more miles per session than any of our competitors. We average 30-40 miles per 2-hour lesson, where the competition only averages about 15. In other words, we care more about teaching people how to drive properly and safely than we do about gas money and mileage.
4. Our Grading System keeps students and parents in the know.
We have developed a unique Grading System, individually tailored to each student. Every time a student drives with us, they receive a grade. Each grade comes with very specific notes: what the student did well, and what they need to work on. We share that information with the student and parents after every lesson. That way parents know what to practice with their student, and we know what to focus on at our next Behind-the-Wheel session.
It’s not just about passing the DMV test and boosting our percentages, it’s about helping each student become a very safe and skilled driver.
Click here to learn more about our Behind-the-Wheel training packages.
Safety 1st Driving School is proud to be making Orange County a better place – one safe driver at a time!