Costa Mesa Driving School – Safety 1st
Safety 1st Driving School provides the best behind-the-wheel training in Orange County. We are committed to educating and supporting young drivers and their families with the goal of reversing the statistics and making Orange County a better place – one safe driver at a time.
Our methods are informative, fun, gentle, and supportive. We go above and beyond to ensure each student’s behind-the-wheel training is tailored each session to his or her specific needs. We communicate thoroughly with the parents so they can assist and encourage their student driver as they work on areas that need improvement.
Here are some more reasons why you should call Safety 1st Driving School for your teen’s driver’s ed:
1. Fun and Informative Online Course
Our online driver’s ed course is only $30! Work on your own time, at your own pace and speed, and save your progress as you go. And if you run into any questions or technical issues, our instructors promise to answer the phone whenever possible and our tech support is local so any problems will be fixed right away.
2. A Number of Behind-the-Wheel Packages
Check out our Packages page to see all we have to offer for behind-the-wheel training. We offer 6 hours, 10 hours, or 50 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction. When your student drives with Safety 1st, he or she is well cared for. We provide phone support, and the following:
- Pick up and drop off from home or school for driving lessons. Our instructors are on time, every time – clean, professional, and ready to teach!
- Use our cars for your lessons, as well as your DMV driving test. (Our cars are top safety rated, too.)
- No piggybacking allowed! Only one student per car per session. Focus is solely on your student and his or her needs.
- Driving time belongs only to the student. In other words, your instructor won’t be running his personal errands during the student’s driving time.
- WAY more driving time! Most driving schools log about 15 miles per session, but Safety 1st logs 30-40 miles per session.
- Communication with parents and focus on improvement each week. We have a specialized grading system whereby each student is graded on specifics at every lesson and the grade is thoroughly discussed with the student and parents so they know precisely what to be working on.
3. The Best Instructors
Our instructors treat each student driver like one of their very own kids. They are professional, accessible, patient and kind, taking their time to teach not only to pass the DMV exam, but to create in each student a respect for the road and other drivers, and a knowledge and skill set for operating a motor vehicle that will keep them safe and responsible, both as a passenger and behind-the-wheel.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured. All of Safety 1st’s instructors are licensed by the California DMV and have also passed our own rigorous training requirements.
Safety 1st wants to be your family’s go-to driver’s ed company. We are confident in our abilities and have a proven track record of success. Not only do our students overwhelmingly pass the DMV written and driving exams the first time, they also become responsible, skilled, safe drivers who have enough respect for the law, the road, other drivers, and themselves to make wise decisions behind the wheel.
Contact Safety 1st today to get started on your driver’s education. We look forward to hearing from you!